Access and Manage Your Account Online
If your shares are held at Computershare, you can access and manage your account 24 hours a day, seven days a week at www.computershare.com/investor.
The services available online for non-business entity accounts include:
- Viewing your account details, account balances, and transactions history
- Changing your address
- Certifying your tax identification number
- Selling shares
- Signing up for direct deposit of your dividend payments
- Retrieving duplicate tax forms
- Enrolling in online delivery of proxy or other shareholder related material
- Viewing instructions on transferring shares
- Downloading applicable forms
- Accessing stock quotes and price history
To register online go to www.computershare.com/investor and click “Create Login”. The ticker symbol will be “NYSE: VOYA”.
Call 877.373.6374. Computershare’s interactive voice response system provides many of the same services available on their Internet site and is accessible toll free 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You also may contact a customer service representative during business hours from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central Time, Monday through Friday.
PO Box 43078
Providence, RI 02940-3078
250 Royall St.
Canton, MA 02021
Contacting Shareholder Relations at Voya Financial
Senior Vice President,